Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Note to self

This year, when it is time to pack up the library's holiday tree, do not just fold it up and put it in the box with the lights still on it. This is now the second time I've done this, and it's a devil to untangle when you take them back out.

So, I have a nice little tree on my desk with steady and blinking lights, plastic icicles (we're not allowed to have glass for obvious reasons) and ornaments made out of Little Golden Books (a legacy from a previous employee). It's a simple tree but has a nice library theme, and it's very cheerily perched on my desk.

It's been warmer during the day but very windy, the type of wind that just blows right through you. Even though it's technically not winter, we're not far away, and the weather is reflecting that.

I have a lot on my mind regarding some personal issues and my lack of interpersonal skills. I'm a little depressed today as a result. I think I've been annoying my friends far too much by basically being a self-centred git. Must do what I can to salvage that.

That's all for now. Ta.

No comments: