Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm feeling wonkier as the day progresses

I think it's the weather, because I ache and my head hurts, and we just had a line of thunderstorms go through with a cold front behind it, plunging from the 70s to 40s during the day. I've got a lot accomplished today in spite of that, but I just don't feel well. On the other hand, I've talked to one person today who's facing a biopsy and another whose brother has cancer and has been given 5 months to live. So I really don't have much cause to go whigning in the grand scheme of things.

I paid my rent today. I'm broke, and it'll be a little hard this coming week before payday, but at least that's in. Now let's just hope the electricity stays on until I get paid and nothing awful crops up, right?

No comments: