Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 17, 2005

Good morning! Happy Monday!

Okay, I'm really not THAT perky. In point of fact I had a little trouble waking up this morning, but still got up early enough to take a relaxing a bath. I think taking the whole tablet of BuSpar at night is leaving me a little hung over in the morning. I seem to do better on half a tablet, which I'll be sure to discuss with my doctor.

I had a decent weekend, although sadly, there was no game. There was a lot of examining my emotions and discussing things to bring up to the counsleor, which I think has left me feeling a little resentful, despite the fact that it's just the truth and that I need to bring up certain issues with her. It's just I'm being told what I need to, and I know only a good friend would be that honest, but it still a little annoying, you know?

The same friend pointed out that it's probably not 'Crazy Librarian' so much as 'Crazy Lisa' which is somehow worse.

Oh, well. This is a new week and has all sorts of possibilites. I'm going to focus on that. Hope your week goes as well.

Oh, and happy Sukkoth! (I'm trying to remember, is that the harvest festival/one you build the little hut for?)

No comments: