Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, June 06, 2003

Digging Down Under stuff



Lavender honey is quite nummy and makes a wonderful part of a libation. I'm going to have to seek out more. Zabet did that shop you bought the honey from in New Zealand have a web address by any chance? Also, the face masque works well, but I have to admit, maybe it's the OCD but all I could think of was, 'is this stuff from that place Z and P went to with the amoeba that melts your brain, and if so, could I possibly catch it in the bathtub if I put my head in the water'. Hehehe. Silly, right? So...um...was that amoeba thing in Rotorua? And if so, do you think they, like, sterilise the clay? Meanwhile, I have played with the amazing water-sucking rock the amazement of several. Well, I guess only one person was properly impressed. I must figure out what type of stone it is...Oh, gee, what I really need to do is get a life, don't I??? Maybe I should have gone over to Zabet's tonight, but I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't give them my cold, and that doesn't seem very nice to do to people who feed you, let you do laundry for free, and play Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, or Senat with you, does it?

No comments: