Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, June 12, 2003

I'm tired--



Tired of playing games. Tired of dealing with people who fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. Tired of people so wrapped up in themselves that no one else matters. Tired of the drama. Tired of the 'you don't love me' whenever I don't follow the script. Tired of people who can't understand that humour can be a form of sympathy. Tired of playing peacemaker. Tired of planting my feet firmly on the ground when they try to push me away. Tired of being the one who works at keeping ties. Tired of people throwing up their marbles in a huff and pretending the next time I see them that nothing ever happened. I've had too many people in my life play this game. Sorry, I'm not playing anymore. Game over.

No comments: