Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, April 16, 2002

You know, I wonder what my librarian compatriots who come to this page think. It's not really a professional blog. I don't even talk about being a librarian that much in here. I mostly rant about things that happened in my personal life. But, I suppose if you're one of those people who think of librarians as a sort of one-dimensional, plastic sort of person, this blog might change your mind. (Although you may get too many dimensions at once with me.) You might even wonder why you should go up to a librarian ever again...Really, we don't bite, even the more rabid among us. Most of us don't even "sshhhhh!"

Just so you know, I am unaccountably competent in my chosen field, as opposed to my life in general. I have it on good authority (feedback from my patrons, which pretty much counts the most). :)

No comments: