Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 19, 2002

Check it out



I've eaten, but my blood sugar was a little low, so I feel a little "swimmy"--you know, it's like you fall asleep and next thing you know your arm has moved from point A to point B. So, I figured I should sit down for a bit before walking to work.

I found a great website last night, the Green Man Review. It reviews various forms of literature and music. I've volunteered to be a reviewer, so if I'm accepted I'll get some professional writing experience. They don't pay you but if they send you a book or CD to review, you get to keep it. That sounds great....

Also I found a link to a band in Oregon called Skye. I love Celtic music and I told Zabet about them since she and hubby are planning on a move to Oregon. I promised I'd put the link here so she could check it out. You should too, if you're in to traditional music.

Well, off to work I go. The recent turmoil has given me new incentive to get there early. :)

No comments: