- Went to my doctor and got the good news.
- Went to McDonald's and ate inside.
- Took back the wheelchair.
- Went to the grocery.
- Picked up something for my grandmother's holiday present.
- Paid my rent.
- Made and received several phone calls.
Born, like other comic book characters, out of an otherwise trivial but life-changing animal bite, the Rabid Librarian seeks out strange, useless facts, raves about real and perceived injustices, and seeks to meet her greatest challenge of all--her own life.