Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, December 09, 2012

A quiet Sunday

No game, of course, we're still waiting for me to get the go ahead to partially weight-bear, which I hope will come this week, along with the go ahead to take real showers rather than sponge and baby wipe baths. It's been so long--I am up to 58 days since the accident.

Today I actually watched TV. I'd hoped Brave was on Netflix but it wasn't, and I didn't feel like paying $5 to watch it on the cable's On Demand. So I watched figure skating instead. Javier Fernandez, although placing fourth at the Grand Prix finals, landed three quads, which hadn't been done since 2006, I think. He skated a beautiful programme. Later, I watched the nightly news and then of all things 'Dexter's Lab'. I always loved that cartoon.

I paid a couple of bills, but that was the only really 'important' thing I did. Tomorrow I am going to send out more holiday cards, pay more bills, check on one, and study a little ancient Greek and review some Latin. I feel like I've been letting my brain atrophy for awhile now since I've been out of school, and I am losing my languages.

I guess that's all for tonight. I just wanted to write a little before bed. Hope you had a good weekend.

No comments: