Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Man, I'm tired

I've had five visitors today. I got all my packages from my holiday shopping, and everything is wrapped. (Two in particular were great challenges; my wrapping wasn't my best, but it'll do.) I had some personal business to attend to as well. My spirits are much higher than they were yesterday. Tomorrow the plan is to write out the holiday cards and send them. I also have a slew of thank you cards to write out due to all the people who have worked on my behalf or done things to help me. I've kept a list of the cards and gifts, the little things people have done, and just need to go through and order it out by person so I can give them at least a personalised thank you (I sent a general one earlier to my workplace, but I'd like to thank them individually, too.)

But that will be tomorrow's task, as I am a little pooped right now. I am going to lie down, even though it's only 6 pm. I also have bit of a headache, so hopefully that will resolve.

No comments: