Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, January 11, 2010

I have an appointment in about thirty minutes

and realised that if I took the bus I'd originally planned to, I would have been late, so I left work my normal time for a Monday. Of course, this way I'm early, but there is a public library conveniently across from the doctor's office. :)

I did make my dental appointment too, for Thursday. It will be less fun than today's, which is only supposed to take about 10 minutes. I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch the bus directly afterwards or if I'll be back in the library for a few minutes. I am on a time schedule today, but it is somewhat fluid.

So far the day's been okay. One of our new copiers was misfeeding today, so a tech arrived just before I left and I was able to show him what was going on. Hopefully it will be fixed before I get in tomorrow.

Beyond that it hasn't been particularly eventful, so I'm going to go look for news to see if there's anything blogworthy this afternoon.

No comments: