Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm at the library

hoping I just downloaded the driver my Ethernet adapter needs to work so I can get back online at home. The snow was treacherous getting over here; the main roads look okay, but the secondary roads haven't been touched and the sidewalks--well, almost no one's even walked on them. I'm going to go up Eagle Creek View Lane and see if I can get to work easier than going down Richmond Road.

I've had very little pain since the first day of surgery; I haven't even had to take ibuprofen, so that's great. I got the game notes finished last night. Once I get home tonight I'm going to tackle the aquarium (but I have to go to Kroger and get more pasta, Indian food, and soup first). The graphics card is working well. I don't know if that started the issue with the connexion or not; I went to sleep for a couple of hours and came back and suddenly it wasn't connecting. I've also done some cleaning around the house.

Anyway, wish me luck on getting things back online. Have a great day. And if you're getting this snow, stay where you are if you can. At least we just got snow; a lot of people also got ice.

No comments: