Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I feel much better than I did last night

I think it has something to do with climbing so much on the ladder to put away the cigarettes on truck night. I think I got on the ladder briefly twice today. My feet were really bothering me right before I went from one work to another, but they stayed about that level of pain. I thought it would get much worse. So here's another day closer to being pain-free.

On a good note today, my mother called me and told me that my grandmother, who is 85 years old, is doing well after surgery to remove her kidney due to renal cancer. She's still in the hospital, but I think she gets to go home in a day or two. Here's hoping for a complete recovery.

I'm going to check the news now. Have a good night.

No comments: