Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Feeling better today

There's nothing I can do beyond what I have for the financial situation, and even if any of the money comes in today, there's nothing to do with it till Monday. So, in a way, my anxiety has lessened. It's just a waiting game now. I've gotten up, showered, eaten some homemade oatmeal bread with some honey, and then I've already taken my friends to an appointment--I'm just waiting for them to go ahead and get out of it. Then I'll take one to to work and the other home. I think I'll come back and work on the game notes. I had all that time yesterday, but didn't feel like doing it, especially as I'd have to deal with the character death all over again. Then I think I'll have a quiet day at home. I think it'll be good for me.

Okay, I think I'm going to get some more water and get ready to get the guys. Have a great day.

No comments: