Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 07, 2017

It's been a VERY busy day

I:
  1. Called my friends at 7:30 am to wake them up, then went back to bed.
  2. Fell back asleep till 9 am. Decided to wait to get a shower and everything, so I just went on out.
  3. Got A at 9:30 for an interview.
  4. Got some gas with money given to me by my friends I take all over the place.
  5. Texted with a former co-worker.
  6. Picked A up from his interview.
  7. Took him home to change for work, then took him to work.
  8. Did an errand for YKWIA.
  9. Came home, showered, ate, took my medicine, etc.
  10. Checked into the job classes offered by the University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension/Alumni Association.
  11. Picked YKWIA up for an appointment.
  12. Got my allergy shots.
  13. Took YKWIA to the pharmacy and grocery store, and then dropped him off.
  14. Came home, watered the peace lily, made a couple of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grabbed some water, and checked my blood sugar.
  15. Applied for the children's librarian position.
Now I'm listening to Pandora, I've had dinner, and I'm going to go get A from work in a little while. Then I'm going to help him with an application on the computer. :)

No comments: