Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, November 22, 2015

I started my day out

visiting my relative who was still in the hospital. The good news is she got to go home today. The bad news is she fell coming into the house and they had to call 911. The ambulance driver was able to get her back on her feet. That's pretty worrisome. My family is texting back and forth to see if we can help with that.

I spent a couple of hours over there and then went and visited my friends, although I forgot to put my laundry in until I'd been there about three hours, and I was so tired that after I visited for awhile, one of them basically sent me home because it was obvious, so I have hand washables that have been washed but are still damp to hang up. Then I think I really will go on to bed, as I'm still a little jet-lagged from all the flying and walking I did at the end of the week.

No comments: