Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Today we didn't play the game

Brenda was away on a Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) trip. I did my laundry, helped my friend clean his house, visited with him quite a bit, and then watched the following with another friend:
  • 'Lost Girl' ("Into the Dark"--the penultimate episode of season 2, which was excellent)
  • Tucker and Dale vs. Evil--I wasn't sure about this one, but watched it on YKWIA's recommendation. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
  • Clueless--yes, I had never seen it, and yes, I enjoyed it.
Now I'm home, and I think I'm going to take it easy before going to bed. I'm pretty much watched out as far as movies and television, and if I try to read at this point, I'll probably just fall asleep. Maybe I'll listen to some music. Good night--hope you had a great weekend. The upcoming week will be very busy--high clinic numbers during my scheduling days, two appointments to take a friend to, dressing up on Thursday for Halloween at work, and another friend's birthday to celebrate. So anyway, I'm glad I got a lot of rest this weekend--I'll need all the energy I can muster.

No comments: