Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, October 18, 2015

So weird to be home in the middle of the afternoon on a Sunday

But we didn't play the game because Brenda went to a Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) event. I didn't get the notes finished like I planned last night, so I suppose it's good Brenda couldn't make it. Despite the chill outside, the sun is coming through the windows, and in the living room the geranium-containing window boxes are down on the sills in front of the other plants, their blooms bright in the sun. So, having helped my friend with the house cleaning (I touched mine up yesterday morning, doing both types of dishes, cleaning the bathroom, and making the bed), I have the rest of the afternoon and evening to myself. My plans:
  1. Nap for about an hour.
  2. Finish the notes.
  3. Listen to some music.
  4. Do a little Halloween, get well, birthday, and boss' day shopping (yes, Boss' Day was Friday, but two of the three bosses I have were out that day, but fortunately I was able to find cards this weekend, anyway).
  5. Maybe watch some 'Sherlock', starting the third series.

No comments: