Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Not sure where this originated

but it is quite funny.



Okay, I'm going to bed now--morning comes early. I wish I had time to read Library of Souls, as YKWIA got enthralled and finished it the very same night he started reading it. I can't take that chance just now, but I definitely hope to do some reading this weekend. According to him, Ransom Riggs did an excellent job with bringing everything together with a multitude of revelations--I am so wanting to stay up and read now, but I've been up since 5:45 am and I have to get up about then tomorrow, as well. Tomorrow should be very, very busy, as I'll be playing catch up on several fronts, and then 'Grimm' premieres tomorrow night. But Saturday I have got to put aside some time to read Library of Souls. At least I'm good as far as game notes. We should be playing Call of Cthulhu Sunday. :) (And you know, it makes me happy that the Chrome browser spell check actually recognises and knows how to spell 'Cthulhu'.) :) Good night!

No comments: