Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, November 18, 2013

Well, I'm up, but I'm strangely unwilling to do much of anything

I slept for nearly three hours. I'm not exhausted, I'm not particularly tired. But I'm also not particularly motivated. I should do dishes, straighten up, and get my laundry out of the bedroom floor, but really, I just feel like maybe reading for awhile. Is that awful? I want to do something relaxing. I'll try the reading, maybe listen to some music, and then if I don't manage to finish things today, there's always tomorrow morning. Yeah, right.

Actually, I can think of one motivator. Tomorrow night we usually watch 'The Originals' and 'Supernatural' at YKWIA's house, but I think A is going to be watching a UK basketball game on the main screen, which means we could come over and watch on my TV rather than watch on a small TV in the bedroom. That would mean getting the place straightened up. Hmmm....

No comments: