Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Terribly tired

I forewent watching TV with YKWIA tonight because
  1. I'm tired after working on a project over at his house that is in its fourth day,
  2. I'm a little stuffy from the dust that said project (it involves moving and organising a bunch of books) has kicked up, and
  3. I have an appointment at 8:00 am and it always takes me awhile to settle into bedtime, especially if I watch 'American Horror Story: Coven', at which point I usually get to bed about 1:30 am.
Before I went over there, though, I went to Costco, which I joined a couple of weeks ago, to see what the hoopla was all about. I'm not exactly impressed, and I'm not sure I can justify buying in bulk enough to make the membership worthwhile. I did get $10 of gas at $2.97 by using the cash card they gave me when I signed up, and since it's right before payday, that was a blessing. I'll give it a couple more visits, especially when I have some real money to spend, but if it doesn't prove useful, I'll ask for a refund, which they will do.

Sorry to cut this short (and sorry I didn't blog last night--I was watching TV after working on the books and got home late), but I'm going to drink a cup of water and then head on to bed. Good night.

No comments: