Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Every now and then

even though I really have no business doing so, I go to the Lexington Humane Society's webpage and look at the animals there for adoption. There is one cat that has been there for several months named Nedra. She looks sweet. Granted, she hasn't been adopted in all that time, so maybe she's Satan incarnate, but I really feel for her. I guess it's an emotional reaction from always being the last picked for a team in gym, that sort of thing. Anyway, select cats (who knows, maybe Nedra) are only $5 to adopt right now. She's small and about 3 years old. You can see her profile at: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/27411444. I'm really not in a position to adopt right now. Maybe someone out there who's reading this is?

No comments: