Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, November 15, 2013

Oh, man

I must have been bone tired. My feet hurt and so I put them up and tried to get a little rest for about an hour, The only negative thing I can say about the new CPAP is that if I put it on, I'm going to sleep at least four hours. There is no napping to be had. Also, I often now go the whole night without waking up at all, meaning no 2 or so bathroom trips a night. That's probably good for my sleep, and I haven't been as tired or sleepy during the day at all, but it means the morning can be a little awkward and a little painful when I wake up and my bladder is so full. Needless to say, I didn't get anything I planned to accomplished. I didn't even get the non-perishable groceries put away. I will try to get up a little early tomorrow (say at 6 something rather than 7 something) and at least get the dishes done and water the plants.

No comments: