Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, November 02, 2013

I rather like this song



And the .mp3 album was only $5.99 on Amazon, so I downloaded it. Kudos to the person who put the video up on YouTube and actually spelled 'losing' correctly; that's rare on the Internet. :)

I'm home after spending some time with friends and catching up on our Wednesday night TV shows that we missed due to the dinner out at Alfalfa's. There's no game tomorrow, so we're going to try to watch The Blues Brothers then. I should really work on game notes tonight. I may. But I may just relax. I've been irritable all day, probably because I had to wait till yesterday to get some meds that keep my moods balanced, now that I'm out of flexible spending money and all. I'm not sure I was really good company today. There were no breakdowns or anything like that, but I did get asked if it were time for my period, so I'm assuming I was acting like I had PMS. Sigh. Well, I'm back on them and my mood should even out within a day or so. But this is why I'm usually so careful to stay on my meds--I've been off them for only three days. Okay, back to taking it easy and having a quiet evening at home. My music should be downloaded now. I may write later, but if not, good night.

No comments: