Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Boo!



Another video from the geniuses behind SomeGreyBloke. And even though he doesn't actually talk in the video, the expressions speak volumes. I have seen way too many conspiracy wingnuts on YouTube. They've done an excellent job satirising the type.

(And I feel I should point out the satire just in case anyone thinks I support anti-Masonic sentiments. Since I do actually work for an organisation that is funded by just such a fraternity, I wouldn't want anyone to misunderstand. Yes, sad that I should feel it necessary, but after all, they put 'caution: contents hot' on coffee these days, too, you know?)

My favourite part (other than the ending) was the shots of 'I love you' gestures in American Sign Language interpreted as Satanic. That's rich. :)

No comments: