Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am sad

My boss at the store, whom I admire very much, was let go today for reasons I don't agree with, but of course my opinion doesn't matter. It feels weird not to have her there and there's still a certain amount of shock in the air. We'll soldier on, I guess, but will definitely miss her. Of course, now that she's no longer my boss, there's no reason I can't get together with her sometimes and check in on her.

I had an embarassing situation come up that I won't go into and had to come home early to deal with the aftermath. So I'm home and have a bit of a chance to blog. I've been working 50 hour weeks of late, so my writing has fallen off some. Sorry about that.

Time to go. Good night.

No comments: