- Ordered some items for a friend from Amazon.com that were promised a long time ago, plus the Dr Horrible soundtrack for me.
- Paid my electric bill (I paid my cable bill yesterday, so I'm caught up with both.)
- Paid my phone bill.
- Went to the station and got gas. I met the interim manager (well, I've actually met him before; he's been in a couple of times). The district manager was really happy we passed our quality assurance test yesterday with a 100%. I still don't know how things will go, but I'm willing to give it a try.
- Went to the pharmacy to pick up some items, but forgot to get three prescriptions refilled.
- Went by McDonald's to get breakfast. (Mmmm...egg and cheese biscuits!)
- Scanned through Google Reader and blogged a bit.
My alarm to wake up just went off. I've been up a little over 2 hours and have another 2 before I have to be at work. I think I may nap just a bit and then get up and get ready. I work another 12-hour day, so I should try to get some sleep, don't you think?