Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry I didn't blog last night

I did my monthly religious obligations to Hekate and then promptly fell asleep whilst in the comfy chair instead.

What I would have told you then was that I got a care package from Hellenion with a colourful magnet saying 'The Gods of Olympos Live!', a bumpersticker with the Hellenion logo on it and the name of the organisation in Greek, and a membership card through September of this year. Mind you, this was a surprise because I joined in 2006 and thought my membership was up and had not been able to pay my dues, but either it was for two years or I got an extension somehow. Maybe I got lost in the shuffle, because I never received a card or anything when I did join. However it happened, I'm grateful. I've enjoyed reading other people's ideas on reconstructing Greek Paganism in the modern era. Thanks, Hellenion-folk!

No comments: