Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's amazing what a nice hot shower can do

to aid your mood after a long, long day. I've been going and going like the Energizer bunny since a little after 9 this morning, working late at the hospital and then working truck night at the store, where I put away everything in the cooler, the cigarettes, and about half of the floor boxes, too. This was followed by notes and chores, a big Kroger run, an increasing annoyance on my part in dealing with someone, and a small meltdown. But I'm finally home, I'm showered, I'm going to bed, and I'm sleeping with the window open. I'm taking some ibuprofen for the pain in my arms and shoulders from all that lifting. And I get to sleep for five whole hours, whoopee! Good night.

PS I so need to work on getting a life.

No comments: