Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, February 29, 2008

Okay, I can't argue with it

...and I came out like YKWIA. Maybe that's why we get along so well--although I don't see his geekiness as that high. I always rather liked Niles, although he was neurotic as hell. Oh. Okay, maybe we are alike. :) I think David Hyde Pierce did an excellent job acting, by the way. I think it's nice that he's been with his partner, Brian Hargrove, for over 24 years. That's impressive.


My score on The "Which Frasier character are you?" Test:


Niles

(You scored 67% Geekiness and 24% Attention Please!)



You are Niles Crane, a geek at heart just like your brother Frasier Crane, but unlike Frasier you are not constantly screaming for attention. The latter is something you have in common with your wife Daphne Moon and your father Martin Crane. Your hobbies may seem dull to some, but you enjoy them without having to need to share them with everyone around you. Sometimes you are jealous of more extroverted people like Frasier. There is no need to be jealous... is Frasier really a happier person than you? Nurture your eccentric hobbies, but make sure you keep on socializing enough!


Link: The "Which Frasier character are you?" Test


View My Profile: eilir


(OkCupid Free Online Dating)




Here's an example of his work...'Going Up'--Niles in an elevator

No comments: