Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well

the schedule isn't up at the gas station (and I know why, as my boss is still trying to find someone to work tomorrow night, which I can't, since I have a dental appointment that should run late), so I had to plot out the coming week based on an assumption as to when I'll work. If I can wake up early enough, I'll be back at the gym. Meanwhile, I have upcoming appointments, errand, and yes, the notes work scheduled,, but only for the coming week, and I'll have to do so on a weekly basis from there.

Yes, Y, 117 days indeed.

I didn't get any reading or take out the trash like I'd planned (I'll do the latter tomorrow morning once it's daylight), but it's been restful and pleasant nonetheless, a rare, unplanned day, and I didn't even have to go get my friend tonight from work, as he's off. So, I'm going to take Cerys out and go back to sleep for the night, hoping to wake up about 7 so I can go to the gym.

Good night.

No comments: