Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I. Have. A. Bug. On. Me.

I love bugs, insects, spiders, etc. I've been known to shepherd baby praying mantises and unassuming spiders outside, much to my phobic friends' annoyance. I'll let bugs crawl all over me and it's fine.

But I hate when they're on me when I'm not expecting it. Something was in my hair, then down my back, just crawling away. I touched it long enough to tell it was pretty bit (at least a half inch around) and I did the dance of someone trying to dislodge a bug from her back and jerked my shirt off in one quick movement (fortunately I was in my living room at the time). Then I checked my shirt, but did not find the bug.

So either it's a wily bug, or I'm hallucinating. Okay, taking medicine and heading to bed--right now. 'Night.

No comments: