Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Today I:

  1. Wore my shirt wrong side outwards for the entire time I was at work, discovering only after I'd clocked out and gone to the bathroom that the tag was not merely sticking up, but was on the outside of the shirt.
  2. Was really sleepy this morning and overslept without actually being very late. I think my blood sugar was wonky and didn't get better until I ate lunch.
  3. Signed up for the gym and worked out. The bike isn't totally free (you have to pay shipping and handling) but is worth about $400 so that's not too bad. It's still less than I would pay for a bike myself.
  4. I have thought all day that it was Wednesday and that it was the 5th, rather than the 6-6-06 so many people are going on about. Although given the weirdness today, maybe there's something to it.
  5. I stepped into my dog's water bowl.
  6. I really wanted to swim at the gym or at the apartment pool, but I'm bleeding heavily so no dice.
  7. I had quite a nice nap and now I've eaten, and I'm going to work some for distance learning.
  8. I am so glad I got the computer working again. Now if I could just find a driver for the sound card....

No comments: