Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm so sorry

to hear of the explosions and resulting injuries on the Underground and a bus in London. I came to the news late, hearing it on Bob & Sheri as I drove in this morning. Obviously I went right online to check the latest news. In addition, I checked London Underground Tube Diary - Going Underground's Blog, a blog I've read for some time, as they're trying to post updates as they hear them.

For those of you in Britain or with family or friends who may be travelling, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take care and may as many people as possible come home safely. Reports of deaths are still quite tentative...I've heard everything from 2 to 40 so far. But every death is important, and every statistic represents lives and families changed forever. And may they find each and every coward who targeted civilians with bombs.

No comments: