Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

We're almost at 4,000 visits



and I think I'll take a page from Zabet's book and offer a presie to the person who is #4000. Go ahead and e-mail me at rabid_librarian@yahoo.com. I'll warn you, it won't be an expensive presie, and it'll probably be a book. But, really, all you had to do was click and mail, so that's not so bad. :)

One other bit of news that's good is that our workplace filtering software must have gone through an update or something, because I can finally read things at BlogSpot again. That's nice, because in addition to keeping up with friends, I actually read a couple of library-related sites on that domain.

Okay, I'm not going to read just now. I'm too sleepy to read. I'm going to go pretend to be a cat, with no real responsibilities, and nap for awhile. I picked up a little around the house earlier; I can do some more later. For now, it's time to concentrate on napping.

Oh, I so need some rest! I'm starting to sound like Abbie the Cat!

No comments: