1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?
My size. For years I was a pretty normal size and didn't realise it. Now I'm pretty big and just want to get to a point where I feel more energetic and healthy.
2. What are two things you love about your body?
My eyes remind me of agates. The fact that it gets me places--I'm stronger than I look and it's holding up pretty well all things considered.
3. What are three things you want to change about your home?
I'd like to own my own home, I'd like to have more room/permanent yard for gardening, I'd like more antiques and less pressboard furniture.
4. What are four books you want to read this year?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, The Devil in the White City, The Two Towers, The Return of the King
5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?
That I will learn to love myself. That I will not fall for another abusive person. That I will grow a little every day. That I will listen to others better. That I will use my past experiences to forge a better future for myself and for those I can.