Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

TV night has been called on account of school...



Which is fine, since it's been so crazy at work, and I doubt I'd be much company today. I wish it were warm. I'd love to lay in the grass and watch clouds--or even better, one of those warm spring days before the mosquitoes hatch. In the summer, I take small breaks outside when I'm feeling boxed in. It's a little harder with snow on the ground. :(

Actually, generally I'm having a good day. I'm downloading something right now, which is why I'm taking a little break from work. And I'm not in the thick of all the drama around me, at least--I'm mostly just watching it go by. But I am slowly coming to the realisation that everybody--all humans--are just a bit crazy. Makes me feel a little better, anyway. :) I'll probably write a little more tonight. Hope things are quiet where you are.

No comments: