Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 17, 2016

I've got the bread making, too

And I'm trying a different type than normal--Italian wheat with pesto. I happened to have an Italian pesto sauce left over from Kroger's 'Taste of Italy' promotion. All the bread has in it is white and wheat flour, water, salt, pesto, yeast, and sugar, so I had everything. I definitely only have enough yeast for one more loaf, though. :( The pesto has both cashews and pine nuts, along with garlic, basil, and olive oil, of course. I still have some basmati rice; I made too much. Now I have to figure out something that will go with it, as I don't have any more Indian food.

Okay, I've eaten. It was wonderful. The bread should be ready in a little less than a couple of hours. I've taken the half-tablet of my muscle relaxant I'm supposed to, and I'm going to do some reading. I'm feeling pretty decent--much better than the beginning of the day, which was kind of rough. Just in case I don't write any more, I hope you have a good night.

No comments: