Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Well, I have

  1. Filled up the gas tank at $2.93 per gallon. Kroger hadn't upped their prices yet like the other gas stations had, and I had 20 cents off a gallon on my card
  2. Picked up a friend from the doctor's office
  3. Dropped off the books and CD at the library (conveniently across from the doctor's office) and picked up a couple more that were on hold
  4. Stopped by the house to get my new car insurance cards from the basket next to the door; it started today and I didn't have them in the car, which made me nervous in case I was stopped
  5. Checked the mail; I'm waiting for something important, but no luck yet
  6. Dropped my friend off
  7. Came home
  8. Turned on the news to see the weather; it was snowing and icing, although I think the temperatures are thankfully too high to make it much of a nuisance
Now I'm going to try to eat something and then I have some things around the house I want to get finished tonight.

No comments: