Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's late and I have a headache

so I'm going to take some ibuprofen and head on to bed. There's no Cthulhu game tomorrow, as Brenda had a small crisis at home to take care of. I spent today watching 'Misfits' with YKWIA and also took A to the store. Earlier today I saw part of the UK-Tennessee basketball game as well. It's been a long and productive day, and I'm hoping for a little time at home tomorrow, after I do some things over there. 'Sherlock' returns tomorrow night for season 3, for example.

I'd like to write something more profound than 'I'm tired and hurting', but I'm afraid that's all I've got at the moment. My arm hurts worse while typing, for example. So, good night, and I hope your weekend is going well.

No comments: