Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Looking forward to tax-time, for a change

I received my W-2s today and should be able to get the paperwork from my student loan manager on the 13th, and I'll be ready to file. Which will be very welcome, yes, yes, yes.

All the time I had the job at the gas station I messed up on my W-4s and actually wound up owing money for all that five years. It's nice to get a refund, which isn't as big as if I had a child or a house, but still, like I said, welcome.

Okay, back to what I was doing. This is my to do list the rest of this week:
  1. Get gas--yay, at a discount, as mentioned earlier!
  2. Go to the library
  3. Call YMCA re: cancelling membership and the procedures thereof [Do that tomorrow]
  4. Work on finances
  5. Find MRI CD of neck
  6. Clean house
  7. Take out trash and recyclables
  8. Sort laundry
  9. Work on game notes
  10. Record 'The Big Bang Theory'
  11. Work on book reviews
  12. Check something with T-Mobile [Do Saturday; the store's closed for the night and I'd rather go through them than through a call centre]
  13. Make an appointment re: my neck/shoulder/arm problems [Do tomorrow]

No comments: