Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My computer will start a tune-up in three minutes, two, one...

So here's a brief post before going to bed.

On my mind today, January 28th

1986--I spent the day in shock watching the Challenger disaster over and over again; I still mourn those lost.

2000--The loss of my beloved grandfather, at peace after a long and terrible battle with emphysema.

2014--Was saddened to hear of the death of Pete Seeger, who lived his life by music and trying to make the world a better place.

Also had a great dental cleaning and picked up some donated books to take to the hospital where I work from a store halfway to the next town. Then spent time with YKWIA and A, and watched 'The Originals' and 'Supernatural'. Now it's time to go to bed. Good night.

No comments: