Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Well, I made it through the notes

And they're uploaded and ready to go. I feel a little better, so maybe I will be up to playing tomorrow. I haven't heard anything on that front yet. For now, I think I'm going to go ahead and go listen to some music (I ordered three CDs today from Amazon--Train's California 37, Adele's 21, and Yes' 90125. Each comes with AutoRip, meaning I get the .mp3 version of the album to download immediately, plus the CDs. (It was actually cheaper to get the Train album that way than if I had just purchased the .mp3). Besides, I like CDs, and I can play them in my car, which doesn't have a connexion for a player or phone.) Okay, time to feed the fish and then head back to the bedroom for music time. Good night, in case I don't write any more tonight.

No comments: