Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Today I:

  1. Slept till 10 am
  2. Spent four hours at Fayette Mall (a new record; I usually step foot in it maybe twice a year)
  3. Got a soft pretzel
  4. Bought clothes:
      (I'm now covered for undergarments, funerals, dressy occasions, and everyday wear)
    • Three bras (one was free, which is good, as it was Lane Bryant, so they were nearly $40 a pair--but they fit well)
    • A sleep shirt
    • Two dresses
    • A bolero jacket (one of the dresses is sleeveless and I need something on my arms; not the best choice, I realise, for a short-waisted fat girl, and I'll keep looking, but it does seem the style for this year)
    • A blouse
    • A skirt
    • Two jeggings (pants that are a cross between jeans and leggings, but these are black)
  5. Stopped by the grocery for a quick run
  6. Went out to eat with friends at Masala, which was very yummy (had perfectly spiced vegetable korma, peshwari naan, and vegetable pakora, and was so stuffed I couldn't order gulab jamun, although I do love it)
  7. Watched:
    • Doctor Who (yay!)
    • Orphan Black (it was very interesting, and I'll probably continue to watch)
Now I need to do the game notes. So, it's been a busy day. But it was beautiful weather-wise, and although I'm tired, it was nice to get some of the shopping I needed to do out of the way and spend time with friends.

No comments: