Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, March 03, 2013

It's a brand new day, and

I still feel under the weather. The game was cancelled for today sometime around noon yesterday, since I was sick, so that's just as well. I'm finally eating a bit and up, but eating is a challenge because it's hard to breathe through my nose, and I'm sneezing a lot. So I'm keeping it to a sandwich and leaving it at that. To be honest, I think I'll go back to bed, even though I just got up, now that I've got something in me. Sorry to be fairly boring this weekend. I really do't feel up to finding neat news stories or interesting tech tidbits. I'm just hoping I feel better before work tomorrow. It's kind of a good thing when you get sick on weekends, because you don't miss work, but it's kind of annoying too since it eats up precious free time. Oh, well. Back to bed for me.

No comments: