Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Just got in

after an enjoyable evening with friends and working on some computer issues, most of which seemed to have resolved due to my mere presence (isn't that the way of tech issues, you're having trouble until the tech person comes to fix it, and then the computer/printer/other piece of hardware smiles and just works beautifully). But I must admit, I'm tired and ready for bed. Today was good. I did get my CDs and DVDs. I'm so psyched to have them. It's obviously too late tonight to watch any of 'Downton Abbey', but maybe tomorrow I can watch episode 5 of series 1 and then try an episode each day for awhile. I have been listening to the music, since I had that through AutoRip immediately, and the Adele CD played beautifully in the car.

Tomorrow I have to catch up on interlibrary loans (I've had as many requests in two days as I usually do in a busy two weeks), and I also have a doctor's appointment late in the afternoon. Then I'm going to try to go the pharmacy if they're still open, and hopefully have some time at home tomorrow evening.

Okay, I'm just too tired to really write much more. Good night. Hey, we're at least over the hump and heading toward the weekend.

No comments: