Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 25, 2013

Some music as I bring order out of chaos

Listening to Adele, 'Set Fire to the Rain'



'Rumour Has It'



What a voice! I've had the radio on and have been up (after a bit of a post-work nap) doing some housework/straightening up. The living room looks much better, and I can actually sit on the loveseat again. :)

The last few minutes I've been watching YouTube videos of Jim Parsons (Sheldon from 'Big Bang Theory') giving interviews on 'Ellen' and 'Late Night with David Letterman', and I was struck by what an engaging and upbeat person he seems to be. I think he does an excellent job on the show, but he seems to be a genuinely nice guy, too.

Okay, I think I'm going to do some reading and head to bed. I thought about watching the fourth episode of 'Downton Abbey', but it's almost eleven. Good night.

No comments: