Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Just got home from the game

(and by that I mean Call of Cthulhu, NOT the Superbowl, the super game of 'pointy ball', as a friend calls football, reserving 'football' for soccer), and I am pretty tired from a busy weekend. Yesterday included errands, driving on snowy roads, cooking, game notes, and filling out a quiz to send to friends. Today was cleaning (with A's help), a major store run, and the game. It's only 9:30 but I'm thinking of calling it a night (and that's even with 2 litres and 60 oz. of caffeinated diet soda in me). I'd like to stay up and do some stuff on the computer, but I do not think that is to be. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. On the one hand, they're too short, on the other hand, we squeeze too much into them, don't we? I'll try to get up a little early tomorrow and write, as tomorrow I'm going over to a friend's house after work to help with a project and do my laundry, so I'll probably get in late and not be up to blogging. Good night.

No comments: