Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I woke up feeling refreshed, before my alarm went off

although my foot is stiff and difficult to walk on. Usually the kinks relax by the morning, but I've just got to hope that it'll get better after I've been up and about. A shower would probably help, too.

I'm trying to get back into the habit of recording my blood sugar and medicine to stay on track (it's gone back up now that I'm active again, and sometimes I forget to take my insulin), so I downloaded an application I've used before to the phone, appropriately enough called 'On Track'. It tracks my glucose, hA1c, medication, and weight. I could have it track other things like blood pressure and pulse as well, but my blood pressure, thankfully, is usually good. I also downloaded some applications I'd gotten through Amazon awhile back. One is 'Calorific', which tracks food, and one is 'CardioTrainer', an associated workout application that tracks your time, route, etc. and gives you how much you've gone in a nice soothing British voice. :) I'm finally to the point where doing a little walking around the hospital parking lot might be possible, although I don't want to push it. But maybe a short walk.

On the agenda today:
  1. There is no game. Brenda is at a doll meet.
  2. Stop by Kroger for a couple of things YKWIA needs.
  3. Eat the wonderful food we made yesterday.
  4. Help clean up a bit.
  5. Work on a project.
I'm hoping to get home tonight and do a little straightening up, but I've said that a lot and I haven't done it yet. But it is getting messy. I did water the plants just now, as they were pining for water. So is the fish tank. I'm a bad mom.

No comments: