Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 18, 2013

Went by the grocery

so some friends could have some coffee in the morning (we're doing the big run tomorrow, and unlike mine, coffee is a necessity in their home). While I was out I got some salad makings, Sabra spinach-artichoke hummous, wheat flatbread, and some Tuscan bean salad, marinated mozzarella, and artichoke hearts off the Mediterranean bar. So I'm having a nice Mediterranean dinner. I had originally been in a mood for Chinese, especially the fried tofu and broccoli in sesame sauce at the Great Wall, but the beans, mozzarella, and artichokes looked so yummy, and so I'm eating that instead. I'm going to have frozen Greek yoghurt for dessert, keeping with the theme. :)

I still need to do a few things with the house, but I'm reaching a point where I'm thinking tomorrow may be another day, although tomorrow I work, go to PT, and then do the store run and possibly laundry. Hmmm.... I did take a big bag full of grocery sacks to be recycled. I thought that was all of them, but saw some more in a reusable bag sitting next to the loveseat. I'll take those with me tomorrow. I also forgot one item, more trash bags. I'll have to get those while we're out, too. Now it's eight and I'm seriously thinking of doing something fun, like reading or watching something on Netflix. Let me go put up the dinner things and see what I'd like to do next.

No comments: